Pages

Monday, November 8, 2021

ZestPery kiwifruit

W.A.L.A: ZestPery kiwi fruit It's a website that gets you to eat healthy. 

Reflection: I learned that... ZestPery is website gets you to eat healthy and it gets you to do class activates with your teacher and classmates. also it gives you a black watch that tracks your eating wellbeing and It. tracks how many steps you do a day  

 I enjoyed ... I liked being able to get a watch that tracks my movement.

 I found it challenging... To try and do my steps every day.

 To improve I will... Do my online Avatar faster. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ahi, I enjoyed reading your Zespri young and healthy challenge blog post. I like how you included a WALA and Reflection. Maybe next time you could add a photo, proofread your blog post and check your spelling. Keep up the good effort! Blog ya later, Ms Peters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi miss peters Ahi from your classroom 5 yes I did a very good job and yes I should of done a photo. blog ya later.

      Delete
  2. Hi Ahi, I’m Boston a year 7 from Paihia School. I enjoyed reading your post because I think it is a necessity to work out once in a while. This post reminds me of when I got to wear my aunty’s fitbit, I think when I was wearing it I got around 1,000 steps.

    What activities did your class do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Boston I'm Ahi from Ahipara school yeah so the activities I did was P.E, doing running and yeah that's it.

    ReplyDelete