Pages

Friday, April 16, 2021

Bio Poem

 WALT: Write a Bio Poem

Ahi
Is
 silly funny happy 
Relative of 
Taina Peters and Raymond Koha  
Who loves 
video games my dogs t.vs
Who hates
the dark haunted houses and stormy sounds
Who dreams of 
having heaps of money a big house getting a computer
Who fears 
crocodiles snakes storms 
Who is determined to 
do a backflip in the water win a medal in swimming 
Who values  
kindness sharing family 
Who is proud of 
my family my trophy in soccer my nan 
  Who lives in 
Ahipara Far North New Zealand
Koha 


This term I had to write a Bio poem for my writing task.

Reflection:
What have you been learning? I have learned about myself.  It taught me about the similarities between my classmates and myself.

Describe what your digital learning object shows about your learning? e.g I learned how to write a Bio poem.

What did you enjoy or find challenging? e.g I found it a bit challenging to keep up.

What might you do differently next time? e.g Next time I might be quicker.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ahi its your friend Hayden, i really like your bio poem and i wish i was rich to.
    Either way it was really cool,Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Ahi my name is Gail and I am a year 8 student at Paihia School. I enjoyed reading your post because you’ve added what you are determined to do. I have never written a Bio Poem but it was interesting to read yours.
    Which part of this poem was your favourite?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Logan I am a year six student at Paihia School, I think your poem is really good and I like how you set it out. I have made a lot of poems but I think yours is very good at my school at the moment we don’t do poems.

    Have you ever finished other poems

    ReplyDelete
  4. Malo e lelei Ahi, Ms Peters here. I liked reading your Bio poem and how you shared interesting things about yourself. Maybe next time you could include a photo of yourself. Keep up the good effort, blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete